ABOUT ONE MEDICAL PASSPORT ONLINE REGISTRATION
Completing a One Medical Passport medical history online is easy. For most patients, filling out the entire questionnaire takes less than 30 minutes. Please fill out the questionnaire accurately, and be assured that all of your information is kept confidential and will be thoroughly reviewed by your medical team. At any time, you can quit filling out the questionnaire and come back and complete the unfinished portion at a more convenient time.
One Medical Passport is a website that allows you to enter your information at any time from anywhere. You can also print out a copy of your medical history after you create it online and keep it with you or with your other health care documents, as well as have access to it online anytime you need it or want to update it.
Information Security: One Medical Passport uses the highest grade of Internet security available: 128 bit encryption with SSL (secure socket layer) technology. Your information is stored on servers at a secure webhosting site and will only be released to your medical team at Post Street Surgery Center. Your information is never released to anyone other than your medical team.
1. PRE-SURGICAL ASSESSMENT ONLINE REGISTRATION
To start the pre-surgical assessment process, Ambulatory Care Center requests that you fill out your medical history online with One Medical Passport. We recommend that you enter your medical history online as soon as your surgery has been scheduled. Once you do this, our Pre-Surgical Assessment nurse will be able to access the information you entered online. This information will assist the nurse in organizing and documenting your complete medical history to prepare for your surgery.
2. BEFORE STARTING THE PRE-SURGICAL ASSESSMENT ON LINE REGISTRATION, have the following information available:
- Your health insurance information.
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians.
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency.
- A list of surgical procedures you have ever had
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure
3. WHEN YOU HAVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION READY, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
ONE MEDICAL PASSPORT PRE-SURGICAL ONLINE REGISTRATION